Tuesday, July 27, 2010

UFO West Of Kettering Ohio

Date: July 26, 2010
Time: 10:00 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Round bright was spinning blue/red.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: Tonight me and my wife were outside. I looked up as I always do and saw a bright object in the night sky right out my front door and off to the west of Kettering Ohio. I pointed up to the object and showed my wife.

We both found it weird, but she thought it was a star. I told her there is not a star in the sky that bright. Maybe it can be a planet, but it's to low in the sky and it is not twinkling, it is turning red blue. It just stayed in one spot and I could swear it was moving just a little up and down and now and then to the right and left.

She noticed to when we used land marks to triangulate the object in the sky. We sat and watched it as we saw little blue and red orbs shoot out of it like a damn aircraft carrier. Then we noticed a interested plane with really only a blinking light and silhouette circle at high rates around it and our town in a race track pattern.

I had my wife go get our little camera that has video and it is so small on our screen compared to what we saw with our eyes. It was far away to begin with and a couple thousand feet in the sky. On the camera it look like a small star just at first seems to be blinking red blue.

But I was able to notice it was spinning. I told my wife it had moved from one corner of a window 100 yards away to the other side in 25 minutes so it could be a planet. I didn't think still it could be, because it shined like a prism the way the light came off it. We could see it go red the blue the red. I'm sorry I'm just chilled.

This is not bs and it gets better. So we waited and it did not move. We decided to come in and I told her we will know if it was a planet when we come back out. The Video was shot 2 times, once when we started filming at 10:06pm and once when we filmed nothing in the sky at 10:25. That's right, we went back out and it was gone. If it was a planet, it would of been 3 feet over in the sky. It was no where in the sky and our plane friend was still searching.

I know someone else had to see what we did. I don't know what I saw, but I am a war vet who works out at the base. I know what I saw was not anything we know about. I just had lack of equipment to zoom in on it. So all we could do was wait to see what happened. Not a flare I know of. I know what I saw and it stayed in the air "Planet like" only moving 3 feet triangulated in the sky. Never fell to ground.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: