Saturday, July 24, 2010

Red Orange And Green Lights Over Federal Way Washington

Date: July 23, 2010
Time: Approx: 11:30 p.m.

Hello, this is in regards to the sighting you guys had on the 17th of July, 2010. I live in Federal Way and saw strange light (s) S, SE of 320th heading N. When I first saw it, I was in bed and noticed lights appearing to come from the tree line from the previous direction. Do to my perspective, it might have been just flying towards me giving the illusion of rising, but, the lights were not an illusion.

I thought to myself that the lights seem more bright than normal and that's what caught my eye to start with. I tried to focus on a shape but the lights were bright, but not in the sense of a light bulb being turned on, type of bright. I hope that made sense. Anyways, the object's lights gave a kind of "blurry" effect almost like it was viewed through a glass.

The lights were red, orange and had a slight green mixed in it as well. Seriously, I am not joking of any sorts. This is what I saw.

This happened today 07/23/2010 about 23:30.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: