Saturday, July 3, 2010

Orange Lights Observed Over Valparaiso Indiana

Date: July 3, 2010
Time: 11:00 p.m.

I'm in Valparaiso and the same thing just happened, but it was heading north and very lightly east. It was going almost straight up the lake. We get a ton of traffic going west to Chicago and I'm very familiar with how high the traffic is. This was at a mid level height, all I could see was an orange light, and there was no sound at all. In fact, there isn't a single plane coming in, but this is when the flights usually taper off.

Off in the distance, behind some trees, was another light that appeared to be the same thing, going the same direction, but I couldn't really see it. People are doing fireworks and I wouldn't swear that the second one wasn't from some party. The first one was exactly what was described on V-Factor. at first it was the light which was so bright and odd colored that caught my eye, but as it grew closer, the flight path isn't anything I've ever seen before here.

Anyhow, if you see or hear anything about other people seeing it, please let me know. It only happened 15 minutes ago at 11:00pm central. I would think if it was as abnormal as I found it to be, that a lot of people would have seen it, since everyone is doing fireworks.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: