Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Orange Floating Object Over Downtown Boise Idaho

Date: July 4, 2010
Time: Evening.

I myself didn't see anything, but when I talked to my brother today while I was working, he was going on about how he was downtown Boise Idaho and how he saw an orange floating object in the sky about the size of a dime. I'm actually just starting to research it a little bit before I head to bed, because my brother wanted me to. It's actually really crazy, because alot of people are reporting almost these exact same sightings of an orange-ish ball floating in the air all across the world just from last night.

It almost makes me think they're planning something, or they just wanted to watch some fireworks but, yes, if you haven't looked already, a few people have actually caught their sightings on their video camera and have them posted on YouTube. You should check it out. Cheers.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: