Saturday, July 24, 2010

Object Looked Like It Was On Fire Over Greenwood Indiana

Date: July 12, 2010
Time: Approx: 10:00 p.m.

Brian Vike Note: It was not me who saw the lights, but another person who had filed a report to me.

Hello, I just found your post in which you explained what you saw in the sky over Greenwood, IN on July 12. My husband and I were just outside (just after 10:00pm) and saw much the same thing. It started in the west and flew past us toward the northeast. It looked like something was on fire, but like you said was too slow to be a meteor. Anyway we thought it was strange. Tried to get a picture, but it was too far away to get much. Thanks.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: