Sunday, July 18, 2010

North Carolina Bright Ball Of Fire

Date: Around 2004 or 2005
Time: N/A.

Sometime around 2004 or 2005, I saw a bright ball of fire, moving at tree top level, bright enough to illuminate the tree tops at night with no moon out. It made no sound and put off no heat, and as with yours, it reached the horizon at astonishing speed, before I could get into my girlfriends car to drive out of our wooded area to look at it, it was gone. a few years later, I believe in 09, an airliner coming out of Heathrow airport (I believe that is correct) reported the same thing, just at a much higher altitude.

Just thought I would let you know, our Flaming friend has been making its way around the world it seems. As I live in North Carolina in the US, You saw it in Canada, and its been spotted in England and Australia. If you have found out any more sightings please let me know.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: