Sunday, July 18, 2010

Multiple Orange Lights Over Naperville Illinois

Date: July 17, 2010
Time: Approx: 10:10 p.m.

I am visiting Naperville this weekend, Saturday 7/17 through Sunday 7/18. I reside in Skokie, Illinois. At approximately 10:00 p.m. on the night of 7/17, I went outside my son's house to roll up my car windows anticipating rain. I looked in the sky and noticed that it was a clear evening, with about 3 or 4 stars in the sky.

Then all of a sudden, I saw two orange bright orbs traveling west to east with a small amount of space between them. I ran in the house and my son and granddaughter ran out to see why I was so excited.

After approximately 60 seconds, all three of us witnessed a 2nd set of two orange bright orbs following the first two. After approximately another 30 seconds, a sole orange bright orb trailed behind, totaling 5. They were traveling west to east, but after viewing them for approximately another 60 seconds total, 4 disappeared into the skies.

It wasn't like we saw all of the orbs, then only 3/4, then only 1/2, then only the end, they just disappeared all at once. Like: "lights on, lights off." After about 30 seconds, the last disappeared. Did anyone else report this? Does anyone have an answer to what these were?

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: