Monday, July 5, 2010

Large Box Shaped UFO Seen On I-80 Indiana/Illinois USA

Date: July 4, 2010
Time: Approx: 3:00 a.m.

Hello, just dropping you an email to let you know that my parents were travelling through the Indiana/Illinois area on I-80 on July 4th, somewhere in the 3:00pm range, and reported to me that they saw a very large, horizontal box shaped object cross the road in front of them, the object went up and hovered in the sky for quite sometime until it disappeared. My father (81 years old) has never believed in UFO's, so for him to report something like this to me means that he was definitely mystified by the object.

After hearing about this, I Goggled UFO sightings for the 4th, to see if anyone else had seen it and came across the report from Orland Park, which was probably not far from where they saw the object (though much earlier in the day).

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: