Thursday, July 22, 2010

Fiery Glowing Orange Light Over Cleveland/Brookpark Ohio

Date: July 17, 2010
Time: Approx: 9:30 p.m.

First I'd like to say that I am a very normal person and I know what I saw. On July 17, 2010, in the area of Westside Cleveland/Brookpark Ohio, was Saturday night at about 9:30pm. I was on my break at work, smoking outside with 2 other co-workers, we were awaiting a storm in our area and were admiring the sky when we noticed an orange almost fiery glowing light in the sky.

It looked to be towards Lake Erie coming south towards us, just hovering awhile then slowly moving then hovering. It seemed to be moving side to side, then hovering, then it took a big drop down and then hovered again motionless, then shot straight up again slowing and moving south, hovered for a bit and then shot straight up and disappeared. It disappeared going straight up, not down as in falling. This went on for about 3 to 5 minutes.

The orange glowing light was close enough to be seen with the eye and also close enough to tell that it was not a plane or a helicopter. There were no sounds like if a plane or helicopter would make. The light was close enough to make out a shape, but far enough not to be able to see to much detail, like windows and such. There seem to be a square to rectangle bottom, from which the orange glow came from, and a dome, almost peak-ish, like a volcano, top.

Because where I work is a little close to Hopkins airport, when I first noticed the orange glow, I thought an airplane might be on fire, but as it neared us, it was clear to me that it was not a plane of any sort that I have seen. Also, I'd like to add that the orange light was not heading in the direction of the airport either.

Afterwards, trying to compose myself and return back to work, about 20 minutes later, while I was telling my boss what I seen, a customer came into our business and asked if anyone else had seen a orange light in the sky.

He said he had to pull his car over to get a better look and also agrees it was in no way a plane. I did check the news to see if anything was reported, but did not find anything. I read your posting and thought you might be interested. Thank you for your time.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: