Saturday, July 3, 2010

Circular Green UFO Hovers In The Sky Over Citrus County Florida

Date: Summer 2005
Time: Between 2:00 - 4:00 a.m.

Location of Sighting: Citrus County, Florida.
Number of witnesses: 3
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Round.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I was on my paper route delivering the paper and my sister and her friend were talking and listening to music. We had just mentioned how pretty the sky looked. It was a clear sky, stars everywhere, and the moon was behind us. All of a sudden, like someone turned on a switch, a circular green light appeared in the sky. All of us gasped, because this light came out of know where and just stood stationary within the sky.

All of a sudden the light dropped at a very rapid rate and stopped in mid-air, dropped again to the ground, but nothing happened. No fire, no explosion, or any evidence that there was a light in the sky. I was so shaken up that my body began to shake all over and my sisters friend began to cry. I only share my story now because it appears that I am not the only person to see such a light over Citrus County, Florida.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: