Friday, July 9, 2010

Bright Orange Red Ball Over Round Lake Beach Illinois

Date: July 3, 2010
Time: Approx: 10:30 p.m.

(Note: It wasn't Brian Vike who witnessed an object the person is referring.)

Brian, I am totally shocked that you saw about the same thing I did, but my sighting happened on 7/3/10. I am living in Round Lake Beach, IL in far north eastern Lake County, IL. I saw one bright orange/red ball while sitting in my back yard at around 10:30pm. It was heading northwest and at first I thought it was a plane or helicopter but after waiting to hear the sound of either of these I heard none. This has been on my mind until I Googled it tonight.

Please be so kind to provide details of your sighting as this has me very intrigued. Thanks!

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: