Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Bright Orange Ball Over Cincinnati Ohio

Date: July 4, 2010
Time: Between 10:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m.

The night of July 4th sometime between 10:30 - 11:30pm east of Cincinnati Ohio, we saw a bright orange ball floating across the sky. At first I thought it was fireworks, but realized it wasn't when it looked like it was moving directly towards us. It looked like a bright orange ball with a shadow on the left side (like a crescent moon shaped shadow). It came from the northeast and moved very slowly in a straight line. It appeared to pause for a moment and then just slowly kept moving, getting smaller and smaller until it disappeared.

I've never seen anything like that! It's probably the most bizarre thing I've ever seen. For a minute it felt like the sun or the moon was falling towards us (even though it wasn't near that big). I don't believe in aliens or anything like that, so I was hoping for an explanation.

I looked on the internet the day after expecting many sightings since there had to be people looking up at the sky that night because of fireworks. I can't believe more people didn't see it or that it wasn't on the news. How is it possible that more people aren't talking about this?

Anyway, I found your site on the internet and was hoping you had heard more about it. Thanks!

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: