Friday, July 9, 2010

Blue Red Yellow Objects Over Great Barrington Massachusetts

Date: July 8, 2010
Time: 10:00 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Great Barrington Massachusetts.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 2
Shape of Objects: Star like.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: July 8, 2010 at 10:00pm I went out with my binoculars to look at the stars. I just read about a sighting in Texas, that was so similar to mine, I had to tell you. The reason I wasn't going to report the sighting, was because I just had one on the 6 of July while I was camping.

The only difference between my sighting and the one in Texas was, I had binoculars and could see the objects moving and changing colors. They both were blue, red, and yellow in color, not lights. When the objects moved, they would put out a bright white light. This went on for about 5 minutes, then they both went in opposite directions. It was a great feeling seeing this happen again, or just luck. Thanks.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: